Instructions to Authors
Please read and follow these instructions carefully; doing so will ensure that the publication of your manuscript is as rapid and efficient as possible. The Publisher reserves the right to return manuscripts that are not prepared in accordance with these instructions.
Preparation of the manuscript
Work submitted for publication must be original, previously unpublished, and not under consideration for publication elsewhere.
Papers must be clearly written in English.If you would like additional help with the quality of your written English, please contact managing editors.
The manuscript must be submitted as a Word document. PDF is not accepted.
Manuscripts should be from 4 to 6 typed pages.
They must be divided into the following sub-headings:
– Author's name with official work address (E-mail),
– Key Words,
– Material and Methods / Methodology,
– Results and Discussion, Conclusion,
– Acknowledgement (if any) and References.
Style (the example of researh paper can be found):
1. Format of page: А4 (210x297 mm). Text format: Times New Roman, size 10. A maximum of six A4-sized pages (21 x 29 cm) ages with all margins of 2 cm. Use single space.
2. Title: Title of the Paper (Capital, 10pt Times New Roman, Bold, Centered). The title should be followed by the author name, institution name and country (10pt Times New Roman, Bold, Centered).
3. Abstract: This section should detail the problems, experimental approach, major findings and conclusion in one paragraph. Avoid abbreviation, diagram and references in the abstract. It should be single - spaced and should not exceed 150 words.
4. Keywords: Author(s) must give about 4-6 key words which can identify the most important subjects covered by the paper. They must be placed at the end of the abstract.
5. Introduction: The manuscript should include a brief introduction stating the purpose of the investigation and relating the manuscript to similar previous research. Only information essential to the arguments should be presented.
6. Materials and Methods: This section must contain specific details about the materials studied and methods used.
7. Results and Discussions: The interpreted results should be explained clearly in discussions and should relate them to the existing knowledge in the field as clearly as possible. Tables, Graphs and figures (Illustrations) should be inserted into the main text at respective place they should appear when published and should have appropriate numbers and titles with an explanatory heading. Tables should be in Word format and placed in the main text where the table is first cited. Tables must be cited in the main text in numerical order.
All images must be cited within the main text in numerical order.
Please remove any hidden text headers or footers from your file before submission.
Figures are checked using automated quality control and if they are below the minimum standard you will be alerted and asked to resupply them.
8. Acknowledgement (if any): This section can be kept at the end of the manuscript before the reference section. This section can be used to acknowledge the help of those who do not qualify for authorship or to acknowledge funding, donated resources or significant contribution to the research.
9. References: References to the literature cited in the manuscript should be numbered in order of appearance in the manuscript and cited in the text with superscript numbers.
PLEASE NOTE: RESPONSIBILITY FOR THE ACCURACY AND COMPLETENESS OF REFERENCES RESTS ENTIRELY WITH THE AUTHOR.
The reference number should follow the following format:
References should be numbered sequentially as 1,2,3,4 etc. in order of their citation in the text. The format of references must be as under :
Surname and initials followed by title, name of journal/ book , volume number with issue number, page number and year of publication:
1. Author, Title of the Paper, International Journal of Science and Technology, Vol.X,No.X, 200X, pp. XXX-XXX.
2. Author, Title of the Book, Publishing House, 200X.
HOW TO SUBMIT MANUSCRIPTS
All submissions to International Journal of Economics and Society must be made electronically via online submission.
Instructions for manuscripts are available at the above URL via the "Instructions to Authors".
Please add in format of a Word file your manuscript, and submit such information about author/authors of the manuscript:
• Full name, postal address, e-mail, telephone number and institution of the corresponding author
• Full name, department, institution, city and country of all co-authors.
• Also photos of the authors can be added through submission link.
After the successful submission of manuscript the corresponding author will be acknowledged within one week.
The publication price varies between 25-50 dollars and depends on the country from where the author comes. For more information, please contact the managing editors. The invoice would be sent to corresponding author e-mail after manuscript submission.
Accordingly the Publisher, the Editorial Board and the Editors accept no responsibility or liability whatsoever for the consequences of any such inaccurate, misleading or copied data, opinion or statement and no corrigendum in such cases will be published in the journal.