|TEORETICAL AND METHODOLOGICAL PRINCIPLES OF INFORMATION SOCIETY HUMAN CAPITAL DEVELOPMENT|
Lviv State University of Internal Affairs,
|Abstract. Under conditions of information society development more and more attention is paid to the human capital conception research and its investments efficiency determination, because a high level of individual capabilities, which were created in the process of investing, provides a worker competitiveness, flexibility and realization in economic activity, stimulates subsequent development and self-perfection under conditions of the information society formation The development of the concept «human capital», basic approaches to its determination and modern development features in domestic and foreign scientists’ research works are researched in the article. The process of a human capital formation is analyzed, general and excellent lines with contiguous concepts are selected.
|Key words: human capital, information society, human potential, investments
|1. W.Petty (1940) “Economic and statistical works”, Мoskow, 126 p.
2. A Smith (1993) “An Inquiry into the Nature and Causes of the Wealth of Nations”, Мoskow,Vol., 1, 572 p.
3. D. Ricardo (1995) “Composition”, Moskow, Vol., 1, 365 p.
4. А. Marshall (1993) “Principles of Economics”, Мoskow, Vol.,1, 415 p.
5. F.List (1891) “National system of political economy”, Мoskow, pp. 190-191.
6. L. Korniichuk (2001) , “History of economic science”, Kyiv, 564 p.
7. V. Vasylchenko (2005) “ Labour potential management”, Кyiv, 403 p.
8. Schultz T (1971) Investment in Human Capital: The Role of Education and of Research, N.Y., 129 p.
9. Becker G. (1993) Human Capital: Theoretical and Empirical Analysis, with Special Reference to Education, University of Chicago Press, 390 p.
10. Mincer J. (1974) Schooling, Experience, and Earnings, Columbia University Press, 167 p.
11. J.Kendrick (1976) Formation and stocks of total capital, N. Y., 275 p.
12. Denison E.F. (1962) The source of economic growth in the United States and the alternatives before us, N.Y.
13. Wiles P. (1974) The Correlation between Education and Earnings: The External-Test-not-Content-Hypothesis (ETNC), Higher Education, vol. 3, № 1., 53 р.
14. I. Chekan (2006) “Actuality of aproblem of human capital health protection and ways of its decision”, Lviv university announcer, Vol., 16, pp. 190-197.
15. I. Radionova (2009) “The economy growing by the impact of human capital”, Ukrainian economy, Vol., 1, pp. 19 – 30.
16. S. Zlupko (2001) “Human potential, employment and social defence of population in Ukraine”, Lviv national university, 192 p.
17. L. Mykhailova (2003) “Personnel Management”, Sumy, 256 p.
18. V. Okienko (2004) “Methodology of labour force demand and supply adjusting”, Employment and labour-market, Vol.,18., pp.7 – 14.
19. V. Hrynova (2010) “Economy of labour and sociallabour relations”, Kyiv, 310 p.
20. S. Vovkanych (2004) “ Globalization calls and national identity maintenance: aspects of good and evil”, Lviv university announcer, Vol., 25, pp. 67-82.
|Information about author:|
|FULL TEXT (pdf)|