|PEDAGOGICAL CONDITIONS OF TEACHERS’ SELF-EDUCATION COMPETENCE DEVELOPMENT IN THE IN-SERVICE EDUCATION|
Vice-rector, Department of Scientific and Methodological work
Poltava Regional Institute of Postgraduate Pedagogical Education named after M.V. Ostrogradsky,
|Abstract. This paper presents leading pedagogical conditions of teachers’ self-educational competence in the in-service education; reveals the essence and importance of teaching portfolio as a means of teachers’ self-educational competence development. Author states, that analysis of scientific sources, legal acts, results of teacher’s training for self education practice in terms of in-service education point out the existence of contradiction. The paper emphasizes, that as far work with the portfolio promotes self-reflection and increase the level of self-development than and effectiveness of self-education is increased. The effectiveness of the self-education is largely depended on the conditions and their management, teachers’ stimulation, those are: willingness, teacher’s desire to be engaged in self-education.
|Key words: self-education, self-educational competence, pedagogical condition, portfolio.
|1. Abdulina О.А. (1990) General pedagogical teacher’s preparation in the system of higher pedagogical education – the 2-nd edition, M. :Prosveschenie, 141 p.
2. Babanski Yu.K. (1982) Problems of increasing the effectiveness of pedagogical researches: didactical aspect, М. : Pedagogika, 192 p.
3. BallG.О. (1997) Psychological and pedagogical basis of education humanization, Education and management, V. 1., P 2, pp. 21–36.
4. Belozertsev Eu.P. (1989) Teacher’s training in the time of society rebuilding, М. : Pedagogika, 208 p.
5. Bordovskaja N.V. (2009) Pedagogics: tutorial, StP. : Piter, 304 p.
6. Kratchenko L.M. (1996) Professional diagnostics in the systemof in-service teachers training: abstract of a thesis PH.D.: 13.00.01 «General pedagogic and history of pedagogic», IPPO APS of Ukraine, K., 24 p.
7. Nalyvayko G.V. (2000) Formation and development of teachers self-education activities, Postmetodyka, №2 (28), pp. 31–32.
8. Nalyvayko G.V. (2000) School administration management activities for teacher’s self-education, Postmetodyka, №5 (31), pp. 17–18. Retrieved from Access: http://www.nbuv.gov.ua/portal/Soc_Gum/Postmetodyka/2000_5.pdf
9. Oksa M.M. (2008) The use of portfolio in "Management of the institution", Scientific Bulletin NGPU Pedagogy, Issue 9, Melitopol: NGPU, pp.127-134.
10. I. T. Frolov (1986) The philosophical dictionary, 5-th ed, Moscow: Politizdat, 590 p.
|Information about author:|
|FULL TEXT (pdf)|