|RIVNE “PROSVITA” IN THE CONTEXT OF HISTORICAL DEVELOPMENT
Ph.D (Historical sciences),
Associate professor, Department of Theater Directing
Rivne State Humanitarian University,
|Abstract. In the article the pre-conditions of origin, creation and basic stages of development of society „Prosvita” in the Rivne region in the context of history transformations are explored. The integral picture of its cultural and educational activity, role and value in public-political and social-cultural life of the region are shown. It is founded out that the national consciousness of the past and present generations of Ukrainians was formed on the basis of moral, ethical, pedagogical, political, social and cultural factors. At all times enlighteners took care of the spiritual and cultural heritage of the nation, fought for the independence of the Ukrainian people and were voluntarily engaged in cultural and educational activities, founded Ukrainian schools, opened reading houses, arranged concerts and performances, organized commemoration events dedicated to the memory of prominent Ukrainian figures , printed books, newspapers, magazines and opened educational libraries. Association Prosvita also took part in the creation and expansion of other public organizations, where the main objective was the rise of national consciousness. Not without reason at the present stage of particular topicality is the problem of formation of identity of Ukrainian nation.
|Key words: society „Prosvita”, public organization, national-cultural motion, Ukrainian intelligentsia, patriotic elite, independence of the state.
|1. Derzhavotvortsi (2008) "Prosvita" Rivnenshchyny na shlyakhu do ukrayins'koyi Ukrayiny (1917-2007): [zbirnyk statey, materialiv ta dokumentiv, prysvyachenykh 140-richchyu utvorennya Vseukrayins'koyi "Prosvity" ta 90-richchyu stvorennya "Prosvity" na Rivnenshchyni / uporyad. M. Fedoryshyn]. – Rivne: vydavets' Oleh Zen', 233 p.
2. Prosvita Ivano-Frankivs'ka (2000) Mynule y suchasne / [za red. akademika V. Boyka]. – Ivano-Frankivs'k.
3. Harat R. M. (2004) Diyal'nist' tovarystva "Prosvita" v Halychyni (1868 - 1921 rr.): avtoref. na zdobuttya nauk. stupenya kand. ist. nauk: spets. 07.00.01 / R.M. Harat. Cherniv. nats. un-t im. Yu.Fed'kovycha, Chernivtsi, 2004, 17 p.
4. Patsula Y. (2005) Volyn' – miy bil', moya nadiya. Shtrykhy do istoriyi krayu, Rivne: Azaliya, 224 p.
5. Rozdumy pro literaturu: zb. literaturno-krytychnykh statey / upor. prym., pislya mova M. Hona (2005), Rivne, 130 p.
6. Savchuk B. (1996) Volyns'ka “Prosvita ” Rivne.
7. Tkhor V. I. (1997) Nash kray v kursi istoriyi Ukrayiny / V. I. Tkhor, V. M. Snitsarevych., Rivne.
8. Polishchuk Ya. O. (1998) Mandrivka kriz' viky. Narysy istoriyi mista, Rivne, 196 p.
9. Pryshchepa O. (2006) Vulytsyamy Rivnoho: pohlyad u mynule, Rivne, 223 p.
10. Rivne – 720: vid davnyny do suchasnosti. Knyha I. (2003) – Rivne: Volyns'ki oberehy, 240 p.
11. Derzhavnyy arkhiv Rivnens'koyi oblasti (DARO). F. 30, op. 18, od. zb. 1279, - S. 39-41.
12. Tron'ko P. T (1974) Istoriya mist i sil URSR. Rovens'ka oblast', K., 655 p.
|Information about author:|
|FULL TEXT (pdf)|