|POLISH STATE THEATER IN THE USSR IN THE 20 - 30 YEARS OF THE XX CENTURY|
Department of Ethnology and Local History
National Pedagogical Dragomanov University,
|Abstract. This article, based on archival sources, as well as Ukrainian and Polish studies examines the situation and development of the theater of Polish ethnic minority in the USSR in the 20 - 30 years of the XXth century. Author has analyzed Moscow's policy in relation to Polish culture. In the paper the activities of the Polish State Theatre are exposed, from the time of its occurrence and to close. The author has analyzed the features of cultural development of members of the Polish minority in the Soviet Ukraine. Author states, that despite the political engagement of the repertoire of activities of the Polish state theater, no doubt, it was important to the cultural life of not only the Polish ethnic minority Kyiv but also throughout Ukraine.
|Key words: Polish minority, USSR, theater, drama studio, politics.
|1. Baluba I. (1999) Issues of cultural and educational development of the Polish minority in Ukraine 20-30-ies. XX century, Posvit, № 2 (23), pp. 10 -12.
2. Gordienko O.(1931) Towards proletarian national culture (the work of the Polish State Theater), Proletarian Truth (Kyiv), № 87 (18 April).
3. Glinsky Construction Polish proletarian culture in Kyiv region (1933), True proletarian, № 123 (June 12).
4. Eremenko T. (1994) Polish minority in Ukraine 20 - 30-ies. XX century, Historical notebooks., K., 74 p.
5. Kalakura O. (2007) Poles in ethno-political processes in Ukraine lands in the twentieth century, K., 2007. - 508 p.
6. The new cell proletarian art (1931), Proletarian Truth (Kyiv), № 55 (March 10).
7. Central State Archive of Public Organizations of Ukraine. - F. 1, op. 20 units. Coll. 6213.–p. 71.
8. Central State Archives of higher authorities and government of Ukraine. - F. 1661, op. 5 units. Coll. 828.– p. 222.
9. Another achievement natspolityky (1931) // Leninist Proletarian Truth (Kyiv), № 50 (March 3).
10. L. Yakubova (2011) Daily life of ethnic minorities in the interwar Soviet Ukraine day / NAS Ukraine.Institute of History of Ukraine., K., 339 p.
11. Jakubowski F. (1933) In the struggle for Polish proletarian culture, True proletarian, № 5 (8 January).
12. Kupczak J. (1994) Polacy na Ukrainie w latach 1921 - 1939. -Wrocław: Wydawnictwo Uniwersytetu Wrocławskiego, 358 p.
|Information about author:|
|FULL TEXT (pdf)|