|EDUCATIONAL COMMUNICATION AS OPTION OF INNOVATION-PSYCHOLOGICAL CLIMATE|
Associate professor, Department of Psychology and Social work
Ternopil State Economic University,
|Abstract. This article discusses educational communication as one of the parameters of innovation and psychological climate (IPC). IPC of module and developmental learning system creates a special educational environment, where there is a realization of social activity of members of academic cooperation and is reflected in the ratio of its basic parameters: a) psychological impact and its forms (cognitive and subjective, personal normative, value-individual, spiritual universum) that operating in the context of socio-cultural space-time, b) educational communication and its aspects (communicative, interactive, perceptive, intuitive, spontaneous) as an information, business, meaning and action, self-semantic varieties of exchange (IBMASVE) and c) poli-motivational as a way of activation of educational activities of students. In psychological and pedagogical unity they cause a development of positive and harmonic I-concept of students.
|Key words: educational communication, communication, interaction, perception, knowledge, norms, values; informative, business, meaning and action, self-semantic, varieties of exchange; innovative and psychological climate, parameters, module developmental system of learning
|1. Andreeva H.M. (2000) Communication as an exchange of information (communicative aspect of communication). Communication as interaction (interactive aspect of communication) / H.M. Andreeva // Psychology of influence. - SPb. : Peter, pp. 83-99; 99-114.
2. Babaitsev A. Y. (2003) Communication / A.Y. Babaitsev // Newest philosophical dictionary / [redactor and scientific editor A. A. Gritsaev; 3rd edition, fixed]. – Minsk.: Book House, pp. 497-498.
3. Kazmirenko V. P. (1993) Social psychology of organizations: [monograph] / Vyacheslav Petrovich Kazmirenko. – K.: MZUUP, 384 p.
4. Parigin B. D. (1981) Socio-psychological climate of collective. Ways and methods of study / Boris Dmitriyevich Parygin; under redaction of V. A. Yadova. - L: Science, 192 p.
5. Slobodchikov V. I. (1995) Basics of psychological anthropology. Human psychology: Introduction to Psychology of subjectivity: textbook [for schools] / VI Slobodchikov, EI Isaev. - M.: School Press, 384 p.
6. Furman A. V. (1997) Module and developing education: principles, conditions, support: [monograph] / Anatoly Vasilyevich Furman. – K.: Truth of Yaroslavichy, 340 p.
7. Furman (Humenyuk) O. Y. (2008) Theory and methodology of innovation-psychological climate of general school: [monograph] / Oksana Yevstahiyivna Furman. – Yalta-Ternopil: Economic thought, 338 p.
8. Shcherban T. D. (2004) Psychology of educational communication: [monograph] / Tatiana Dmytrivna Shcherban. – K: Millennium, 346 p.
|Information about author:|
|FULL TEXT (pdf)|