|OPTIMIZING THE CALCULATION OF THE PRODUCTION PROGRAM FOR AN ENTERPRISE WITH A GROWING ECONOMIC POTENTIAL|
Ph.D (Economics), Associate Professor, Doctoral Candidate,
International Economic Relations Department
Khmelnitskiy National University,
|Abstract. The article considers a new solution to the task of making an efficient production program for an enterprise with a growing economic potential which is based on financial management. The method of accumulating marginal income is offered to be used for optimizing the production program of an enterprise. Selection of the optimal production program is carried out by estimating the cash flows for each of the production of the product. This selection may be accomplished by the using of linear programming methods.In this case, it is necessary to find the optimum objective function under the conditions of specified functional limitations.
|Key words: economic potential, production program, accumulated marginal income, optimization model, financial management.
|1. N.L Gant (1997) Work, Wages and Profits. New York, 124 р.
2. F. Herzberg (1959) The Motivation to Work. New York, 362 p.
3. B.M. Genkin (1996) Osnovy upravleniya personalom (Fundamentals of Personnel Management). Мoscow: Vysshaya shkola, 383 p.
4. V.N Avdeenko (1989) Proizvodstvennyy potentsial promyshlennogo predpriyatiya (The production potential of the industrial enterprise). Moscow: Ekonomika, 240 p.
5. R. Akoff (2005) Planuvannja majbutn'ogo kompanii' (Planning for the future of the company). Кyiv: Hvylja-Pres, 328 p..
6. Voronkova A.E. (2000). Problemy konkurentospromozhnogo potencialu pidpryjemstva, Kyiv: Tehnika, 152 p.
|Information about author:|
|FULL TEXT (pdf)|