|THEORETICAL BASIS AND CONCEPTUAL POSSIBILITIES OF USING THE INTERNET EDUCATIONAL RESOURCES IN THE PROFESSIONAL TRAINING OF FUTURE FOREIGN LANGUAGE SPECIALISTS|
Ph. D. (Pedagogic),
Associate professor of Translation Department
Khmelnytskyi National University,
|Abstract. The article deals with the using of internet educational resources in the process of professional training of future foreign language specialists. The theoretical basis and conceptual possibilities of education internet resources are analyzed. It is described the possibilities the forming informative competence of future foreign language specialists. We can note that, the combination of electronic communication technologies with daily educational process generates the following benefits: simplified the process of informing students about any work-changes, attachments, correction of subject matters, increasing the possibility of active involvement and use of technical, literary base, accelerating feedback, thus it is possible to coordinate effectively, plan and adjust the independent activity of students. After the analysis of scientific sources we have distinguished the following Internet resources that may be used to construct the content of elective courses from a foreign language
|Key words: information technologies, foreign language, educational Internet resources
|1. V. V. Osadchiy (2011) “Mobile learning technologies in professional training of future teachers”, Modern information technologies and innovative teaching methods in training: methodology, theory, experience, problems, K.; Vinnitsa, pp. 121-126.
2. M. Pavlyuchenko (2010) “The electronic textbook as a factor to increase motivation for learning activities for future teachers”, Scientific Bulletin of Melitopol state pedagogical University, Melitopol, pp. 177-185.
3. Peter Van Den Dool “Integrating the Educative Functions of Information and Communications Technology (ICT) in teachers' and learners' toolboxes: a reflection on pedagogical benchmarks for ICT in teacher education”. Retrieved from: http://dx.doi.org/10.1080/14759390300200151.
4. L. Petukhova (2009) “Theoretical and methodical bases of formation of information competence of future teachers of initial classes”: author. dis. for candidate of Sciences. degree d RA PED. nauk: spets. 13.00.04, “Theory and methods of professional education”, O., 2009, 40 p.
5. C. Shuler (2009) “Pockets of Potential: Using Mobile Technologies to Promote Children’s Learning” Retrieved from: http://www.joanganzcooneycenter.org/wp-content/uploads/2010/03/pockets_
6. D. Winer (2004) “Content Delivery in the 'Blogosphere'”. Retrieved from: http://defiant.corban.edu/jjohnson/Pages/Teaching/ BloggingBlogosphere.pdf.
|Information about author:|
|FULL TEXT (pdf)|