Mahmudov Matlab Abdulali oglu
|METHODOLOGICAL ASPECTS OF DEVELOPMENT OF MANAGEMENT IN MODERN AZERBAIJAN|
|Mahmudov Matlab Abdulali oglu
Doctor of Philosophy (Philosophy),
Institute of Philosophy and Law of the
National Academy of Sciences of Azerbaijan,
|Abstract. The article states that all the time of existence of humankind people not only used to dream of the fair and Free State, but also struggled at all costs for its emergence. In this regard, the author strives to describe some methodological instructions on formation of the state that endows its nationals with rights and freedoms. Author emphasizes, that many developed countries along with the policy of the mobile adaptation to real changes and through creation of structures and mechanisms to ensure effective use of social and technological innovations managed to keep the perfect balance of national identity and statehood in its strategic outlook. In the paper author concludes, that the dynamics of economic development is explained by the theories of growth, which are formed on the basis of long-term trends, but with the theory of economic growth is more often used the theory of economic circuit is also widely used.|
|Key words: management, democracy, power, leader, intellectual resources|
|1. R.A. Mehdiev (2002) Inkishafin Azerbaijan yolu. // Dirchelish – XXI esr. №49, Baki, 2002, seh.68-86. [Path of development. // Revival - XXI century. №49, Baku, 2002, 68-86 p ..]
2. N.L. Nesibzade (1990) Azerbaijan Demokratik Respublikasi. Baki, Elm, 1990, 286 s. [Democratic Republic of Azerbaijan. Baku, Science, 1990, 286 p.]
3. S.S. Xalilov (2003) Globallaşma, “ikili standart” ve elmi-texniki tereqqinin meyarlari. //Felsefe ve sosial elmler. №1-2, Baki, 2003, seh.73-79 [Globalithation, "double standards" and criteria of scientific and technical progress. // Philosophy and the social sciences. №1-2, Baku, 2003, 73-79]
4. R.M. Gasanov (2009) Social Capital, Civic Engagement and the Performance of Local Self-Government in Azerbaijan. ‘Nationalities Papers’, UK, Volume 37 Issue 1 January 2009, pp.89-114.].
5. Azerbaijan cemiyyeti transformasiya sheraitinde (2011) Baki, TS, , 159 p. [Azerbaijani society in the transformation conditions. Baku, TS, 2001, 159 p.]
6. M.Harrison (1998) Trends in Soviet Labour Productivity, 1928—1985: War, Postwar Recovery, and Slowdown // European Review of Economic History. 1998. Vol. 2, No. 2. P. 171].
7. K. Marks, F. Engels (1960) Sechilmish eserler, C.1, p.215. [Selected Works, C.25, Misl, 1960, 625 p. s 215.]
8. W. Rostow (1961) WW The Stages of Economic Growth, New York: Praeger, cop., 172 p.
9. D.C. Gelbreyt (1969) The New Industrial State. - Moscow: Progress Publishers, 479 p.
|Information about author:|
|FULL TEXT (pdf)|